- The cinematics were purely awesome. Great fight scenes, beautiful imagery, and so forth. Amazing.
- I like how Umbridge wore pink pretty much the entire time, because I detest the color, and I detest her. And the kitten plates... so cute, yet so disturbing.
- My favorite scene from the book was definitely not a disappointment in the movie. It gave me a new respect for Fred and George and the finesse with which they bid Hogwarts farewell and a big "screw you and your rules" to Umbridge.
- Oh Luna, how I adore you. You're batshit crazy, yet are wise in a bizarre and wonderful way. And you remind me of Annie. I think you and Neville should totally get together someday.
- You slashers will love this movie. I swear, certain friends of mine have warped my views on Harry Potter, because every time Remus and Sirius were in a scene together, I couldn't help but read way too much into it. Damn you all!
- I love Helena Bonham Carter. She is also batshit crazy. And wonderful.
I went to the cinema at the Waterfront with Sarah and Atilla, and "Yo, Adrienne!" was painted right above the entrance to the theatre where our showing was. See, Harry Potter was calling to me in his own way. Sarah took a picture, which will hopefully be on the internet soon. We also ate at PF Chang's and went to Dave and Buster's (which I had never been to, despite hearing Sarah talk about it for the last 10 years or so). Fun times.