If you saw ME in a police car, what would you think I got arrested for? Answer me, then if you want, post to your own journal and see how many crimes you get accused of.
What Your Home Says About You
You come across as very intellectual. People take your wisdom seriously.
Your hygiene is passable, but you may be hiding some dirty secrets.
You are a fairly domestic person. You can probably make a decent batch of home cooked cookies.
You are a very nurturing person. You find meaning in taking care of others.
You feel settled in your life. You have enough time to focus on little details.
You are a somewhat self sufficient person. You can do fine on your own if you have to.
Your friends see you as insightful, encouraging, and progressive.
1. Ha, intellectual? Apparently my brainmeats function well above average, but I'm also kind of an idiot. I don't think anyone takes my "wisdom" seriously (and if they do, they shouldn't).
2. Well, in the last year, I've gone from "horrible rat-infested squalor" to "kinda cluttered and could use some routine cleaning." I consider that a vast improvement, even though I still have some improving to do.
3. I wouldn't call myself "domestic," but I do make a damn good apple pie. I'd cook more if I didn't live alone and wasn't so lazy.
4. If by "others" you mean "cute, fuzzy things," then yes. I'm proud to be a crazy cat lady!
5. I'm settling in. Things have calmed down. I have way too much free time, which I inevitably waste playing video games or watching skeezy reality dating shows.
6. I'm totally self-sufficient... or at least, I like to think I am. My eating habits have gone straight to hell, though...
7. Insightful? Maybe. Encouraging? Not really. Progressive? Eh, I don't know.