Sarah called today, and we may get together again this weekend and make more yummy crab rangoons and stuff. Megan is nearly finished with summer school, so we can all spend the weekend cooking, eating, playing with my kitten, and watching movies. Yay! She was telling me about how this guy at work keeps hitting on her and asking her out... he's her dad's age, and his name is Chuck. Blech. That's creepy.
And you know you're cool when you pull into the parking lot and one of your coworkers grins and says, "nice minivan!" Yep.
One more night of working this week... one more night of standing on my feet for 8 hours and labeling/packing hard hats...
1. Who was the last person you met off the internet?
Well I haven't really met anyone that I met online yet, unless you count the Alphans from last year. But we started communicating online before the workshop, so we were all great friends by the time we met in person anyway. And in July I'll get to meet the new Alphans, and I'm already good friends with those that I talk to online, so I'm not too worried. I know some of the new Alphans are really nervous about the workshop and meeting everyone, but there's really nothing to worry about except sleep deprivation. We're nice people, we won't bite unless provoked!
2. What is the longest you've gone without sleep?
Maybe a day or so... I'm not sure. Once again, Alpha comes to mind.
3. When was the last time you had cookies and milk?
A few years ago, perhaps. I don't like milk, and I only have it on cereal unless my mom harasses me about it (chocolate makes it tolerable though). But I love cookies!
4. Favorite cereal?
Reese's Puffs, Life, Pops, Rice Krispies, and Cheerios
5. One thing you said as a child that got you into trouble?
Well, when I was 5 or 6, I told my friend's dad something like "Bye bye, Poopie!" and got my mouth washed out with soap. I also taught my sister to say "shit" when she was 2 and I was 9, but I didn't get all the blams for that.
6. When was the last time you were spanked? Sexual or non or both?
Spanking is mean unless it's fun or pleasurable. I think the last time I was spanked for being bad was when I was 8. After that, it was more like random swatting... like in 6th grade, my friends and I would play a game we called "Butt Whammy" where we'd chase each other around, and every time someone got swatted on the rear, they'd get a letter, and whoever got to "butt whammy" first lost. 6th grade was awesome.
7. Can you burp on command?
Yes, but if I do it too much, I get the hiccups.
8. Last time you had a burp that rated high on the burp scale?
I don't know, maybe a few weeks ago. I haven't let out any really good belches lately.
9. If you were to get plastic surgery on just on part of your body, which would it be?
I don't want plastic surgery! But if I absolutely had to, it would be my chest, just some minor adjustments... *blushes*
10. Favorite sexual position?
11. If you could be one of the seven dwarfs, which would you be?
Dopey! He's my favorite because he's the cutest and never says anything.
12. What would be your one regret if you were to be struck by lightning and die right now?
That I never seized the moment when I could have... I'm talking about something specific here, but I'm not sure I want to reveal it now.
14. Favorite commercial?
The Geico commercial with the squirrels, the M&M commercial at the hotel (I LOVE the concierge's accent!), and of course the exlax commercials, particularly the one where the lady is telling her neighbor about her constipated husband, and he yells at her from the lawn chair.
15. Did you notice, there's no 13?
Not until this question.
16. Who did you last go camping with?
CJ took me to SCA war practice the weekend of my 20th birthday, and we camped out one night. It was fun, but it was freezing, really windy, and a yoga mat is no substitute for a mattress.
17. Ever met anyone famous?
I got my picture taken with John Stamos when I was 11, and I've met several well-known authors.
18. Who is your favorite Batman?
I'm not a big fan of conventional superheroes, I think the villains are much cooler.
19. What was your favorite childhood cartoon?
I loved "2 Stupid Dogs" and "Ren and Stimpy"
20. Have you ever slept in a car (not while the car was moving like a road trip)?
Do RVs count? When I was really young, sometimes we'd go visit relatives in Washington and I'd sleep in the backs of RVs and headbang/sing (it drove my Grandma crazy).
21. Ever laid down in the tall grass and done your stuff?
What kind of stuff? Going potty? Masturbating? Well... I've never masturbated outside, and I only go potty outside if it's an emergency. I really hate it.
22. What kind of undies do you prefer?
Bikini undies are my favorite. I love my Eeyore underpants! Wooooo!
23. Last place you went on a road trip to?
North Carolina in December to visit Grandma, Aunt Barb, Uncle Sam, Kara, and Danny. It was the first time I met Danny, and he's fun. He'll be an artistic football player when he's older (yes, that's an oxymoron).
22. Favortie Michael Jackson song (and don't lie and say you don't have one)?
I used to love "Black or White," and I was a Michael Jackson fan when I was 9-12.
23. Who was the first person you kissed?
Probably a relative when I was a baby... I don't know.
24. Who was the last person you kissed?
Maybe the back of Spam's hand or something... I don't remember.
25. Infinity, Caddy, Mercedes, or BMW? (pick just one)
Eh? I don't care. I want a yellow Mini like Mr. Bean! That's a definite Ade car.
26. Favorite SNL sketch?
I think the one where Molly Shannon impersonates Tori Amos and humps the piano bench while singing a Jewish parody of "Silent All These Years" is hilarious (I have the clip on my computer if anyone else wants it).
27. What was the last thing you wished for?
28. How expensive were the last pair of shoes you bought?
Well, my dad ordered me some shoes online a few days ago, and I think they were $65 or so. The last time I bought shoes for myself was over winter break (I think), and I got Spongebob shoes for $18. That was the time Sarah, Megan, and I went to one of the malls near Pittsburgh and they played DDR (I avoided playing since I'm a wimp who fears public humiliation), and Brian from Argo started talking to me but I couldn't remember who he was at the time... did I mention I got Spongebob shoes?
29. Name one thing you've purchased and never used, but keep telling yourself you're gonna?
I got some purple fabric dye about a year ago so I could dye a white shirt I wanted to wear (I don't wear white shirts), but I haven't used it yet.
30. Quote a movie:
From "Chicken Run"
Mr. Tweedy: (as the chickens attack him) Mrs. Tweedy! The chickens are revolting!
Mrs. Tweedy: (oblivious) Finally something we agree on...
31. Favorite Pjs?
My Lucky Charms pjs, even though I hate the cereal
32. Have you ever gotten a fortune from a fortune cookie that you kept?
I store them all in my wallet
33. If so, what did it say?
They tend to vary... I don't remember the last one.
34. Favorite candy bar?
35. Have you ever traveled outside the USA?
Yup, been to Canada, Bermuda, and England
36. What's a wierd thing that you collect?
all sorts of stuff... fossils, rocks, monkey and witch stuff,etc.
37. Name an embarassing moment:
The time when Ms. Poholsky (my 10th grade gym/health teacher) decided to massage my legs in front of the class because I was tired... *shudders*
38. Who's the funniest person you know?
Kathy, Laura, and Katie
39. Who's the meanest?
all the people who regularly made fun of my friends and me
40. Is it possible to have more than one best friend?
Of course! I have several!
41. What is your favorite picture of yourself?
The picture with Belle when I was 16 or 17, and that weird picture of me shucking corn last year
42. Do you think you're a good person?
usually, but I have my not-so-good qualities too
43. Do you think others do?
I would hope so!
44. What's the worst pick up line you've heard?
"Will you go out with my friend? He likes you!" (said many times by junior high and high school boys while laughing as their friends scream "No, no, don't listen to him!")
45. Who was the last person you were mad at?
I'm on the phone with Laura, and Katie was down here a couple minutes ago, being hyper and annoying, and she wouldn't shut up and go away.
46. Do you like it if someone bites you?
No! Little nibbles are okay, but not if it leaves a mark (that goes for kitten bites too)
47. What's the worst medicine you've ever had?
liquid robitussin is pretty nasty
48. Who's your favorite comedien?
49. Johnny Depp: Hot or Not?
Only in some movies... and he makes a hot goth too
50. Does size matter?
No! Well... sometimes it does... you do need tall people to reach things on high shelves when there's no stool handy. I like being abnormally short, though!
1. If you could transfer your "personality" into a clone, would you use it to extend your life?
Muhahahahahaaaaa... I'd make a multitude of Ade-clones and take over the world! Yeehaw!
2. Would you change your gender if it was a "perfect" change?
No, because I think I was meant to be a quasi-androgynous female. I used to want to be a boy, but I don't want to be one any more. I don't want a phalloplasty, thank you. Wait... I just realized that this question was asking about changing gender, not sex. You see, there's a difference (ah, here I go, back to what I learned in my "Sex and Gender" class). So I wouldn't change either. I like being me.
3. What's worse: owning 10 slaves for life, or killing one person for no fun?
I'll take the slaves, since I would absolutely hate killing anyone. And I'd be nice to my slaves and let them live in nice houses and have families and stuff, I'd only have them clean my house and cook and stuff.
4. Is happiness appreciated more if you spend a lot of time being sad?
5. What evidence do you have that we are not living in a matrix-like simulation?
I don't have any, and I don't feel like finding any. But check out these scratches on my hands. Those are 100% genuine kitten marks.