1. Who was the last person you met off the internet? Well, I got to know the Alphans online before meeting them in person
2. What is the longest you've gone without sleep? probably about 26 hours this summer. I had been working the night shift packing hard hats, and it was the night before Alpha, so I was trying to get myself back on a nighttime sleep schedule. I ended up talking to Megan on the phone that night since we were discussing stuff to bring to Alpha, and I was deliriously silly with sleep-deprivation and laughed hysterically when I thought she said "plumbing" instead of "clothing."
3. When was the last time you had cookies and milk? couple years ago, perhaps... I don't like milk.
4. Favorite cereal? Life, Frosted Mini-wheats, Rice Krispies
5. One thing you said as a child that got you into trouble? Oh, lots of things! Apparently I got in trouble a lot in 1st grade, and one time I got my entire class chanting. It's good to diagnose Tourette Syndrome at an early age... not 15... *still a little bitter*
6. When was the last time you were spanked? Punishment-wise, when I was 8, and it was horrible. But other than that, just random occasional playful swats from certain friends *grins*
7. Can you burp on command? yup, but if I do it too much I get the hiccups
8. Last time you had a burp that rated high on the burp scale? probably yesterday
9. If you were to get plastic surgery one just on part of your body, which would it be? ick, plastic surgery! Evil!
10. Favorite sexual position? ummm... curled up in bed with new batteries...
11. If you could be one of the seven dwarfs, which would you be? Dopey, he's cool
12. What would be your one regret if you were to be struck by lightning and die right now? I didn't finish my damn novel before dying!
14. Favorite commercial? the Geico squirrel commercial, and any Exlax commercial since it automatically cracks me up
15. Did you notice, there's no 13? sure
16. Who did you last go camping with? CJ, back in May when she took me to SCA war practice for my birthday (the ground was painfully hard, and it was windy and cold, but it was fun!)
17. Ever met anyone famous? Yup, I know several well-known authors, and when I was 11 I got my picture taken with John Stamos (Uncle Jesse from Full House - one of my all-time favorite shows)
18. Who is your favorite Batman? comic book Batman!
19. What was your favorite childhood cartoon? I liked 2 Stupid Dogs and Ren and Stimpy
20. Have you ever slept in a car (not while the car was moving like a road trip)? probably. When I was a wee one, I slept in my grandparents' motor home, does that count?
21. Ever laid down in the tall grass and done your stuff? done *what* stuff? Um... I just like to lie in tall grass. Until I realize I'm lying on a fire ant hill and they're attacking...
22. What kind of undies do you prefer? regular cotton bikini underwear, preferrably in dark colors
23. Last place you went on a road trip to? Does going to Cleveland with my mom during fall break count?
22. Favorite Michael Jackson song (and don't lie and say you don't have one)? Black or White (brings back 3rd grade memories)
23. Who was the first person you kissed? *glances around* Ummm... *blushes* Nick...
24. Who was the last person you kissed? see above
25. Infinity, Caddy, Mercedes, or BMW? just give me a yellow mini and I'll be thrilled
26. Favorite SNL sketch? Molly Shannon impersonating Tori Amos and singing about Hannukah while humping the piano bench... hehehe...
27. What was the last thing you wished for? to pass today's psych exam (don't think that wish came true... *sigh*)
28. How expensive were the last pair of shoes you bought? around $8 (gotta love kids' shoes!), they're these canvas sneakers with flames on them.
29. Name one thing you've purchased and never used, but keep telling yourself you're gonna? lots and lots of books I need to read!
30. Quote a movie: "Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?" (from Monty Python and the Holy Grail)
31. Favorite Pjs? my Lucky Charms pjs, even though I hate the cereal
32. Have you ever gotten a fortune from a fortune cookie that you kept? yup, lots of them!
33. If so, what did it say? the last one I got said something significant would happen on the full moon (nothing happened)
34. Favorite candy bar? Snickers, Crunch
35. Have you ever traveled outside the USA? yup, been to England, Bermuda, and Canada (when I was a toddler)
36. What's a weird thing that you collect? I'm a pack rat. I collect everything.
37. Name an embarassing moment: when we were 14 or so, Sarah and I were in my basement, and for some reason we were bouncing around on the mini-trampoline and singing that Spice Girls song, and my mom walked downstairs right when I was doing the booty shake. Sarah and I couldn't stop laughing, and my mom just stared.
38. Who's the funniest person you know? Kathy
39. Who's the meanest? all those bullies who picked on my friends and me... pooheads...
40. Is it possible to have more than one best friend? yup, I have several
41. What is your favorite picture of yourself? the one here. It was taken when I was 16 or 17, but I still look mostly the same, and I like it.
42. Do you think you're a good person? I try
43. Do you think others do? I hope...
44. What's the worst pick up line you've heard? when those annoying boys would come up to me in junior high/high school and say, "hey, will you go out with my friend?" Meanwhile, the friend would laugh and scream "nooooooo!" in the background. Bastards.
45. Who was the last person you were mad at? probably myself, but other than that, Eddie
46. Do you like it if someone bites you? not particularly, a little playful nip is cute, but a bite is just weird
47. What's the worst medicine you've ever had? Paxil. Blech. Didn't write for a month, and I was a zombie.
1. Name five things in your refrigerator.
- a big water filter thingy
- soy sauce
- won ton wraps
2. Name five things in your freezer.
- half a box of popcorn shrimp
- ice cream
- cheerleader gizzards
3. Name five things under your kitchen sink.
- plastic bags
- other stuff I don't know
- I never
4. Name five things around your computer.
- stupid broken printer (Ben tried to fix it, but it's still retarded)
- upside-down stapler
- Love Hina #2
- game boy advance
- dental floss
5. Name five things in your medicine cabinet.
We don't have a medicine cabinet, but I have a first aid kit
- ear drops
- Harry Potter band-aids
- Lexapro I haven't been taking