1. Copy this whole list into your journal.
2. Bold everything you have in common with me, then replace any unbolded with your own info.
01. I don't drink pop because I've never liked the feeling of carbonated beverages, but occasionally I'll have root beer or orange pop
02. I've stopped wishing that I was someone else.
03. I'm really bad at sensing things from people.
04. I only sing when I'm alone, especially in the car (it makes me feel better, since driving makes me anxious)
05. I hate fish. Yuck.
06. I don't really care about my weight. I like being little and pudgy, and as long as I don't see myself naked in the mirror, I'm fine with my appearance.
07. People who use their cell phones in restaurants and movie theatres annoy me.
08. I watch a movie about once a week, sometimes two weeks.
09. I only have a year and a half of college left! Yay!
10. My room is a mess.
11. I love chocolate.
12. I like sitting on the dock in Vermont on the first day of August and dangling my feet in the water.
13. I am too often in a "don't talk to me, world" mood.
14. I've been wearing the same jeans for 4 or 5 days now (I really need to do laundry...)
15. When I can't sleep, I just lay there and daydream until I fall asleep.
16. I've never done cocaine.
17. I'd like to see the world, but I'm terrified of dealing with people on the way, so I travel as little as possible.
18. I'm frightened I won't be everything I dream.
19. Sometimes I laugh when I'm alone. It feels good.
20. I like getting things in the mail.
21. I hate it when most people touch me, but I like hugs and don't get enough of them.
22. I procrastinate far too often.
23. Drugs scare me.
24. I am in debt (to my parents). Always. I wouldn�t even be here if not for them. I�d be on the street if not for them. And I feel bad that I don't really care about them.
25. I don't like to fight unless it involves nifty weaponry!
26. Give me a few good pens and a pad of paper and I will entertain myself for at least an hour.
27. I love hearing new kinds of (good) music.
28. I'm a weird person.
29. I am willing to do almost anything for the people I love.
30. I've never been involved with Greenpeace or PETA.
31. I don't pray nearly enough.
32. I rarely get even. I think I'm too kind. Sometimes I think I�m too chicken, but hey.
33. I say dumb things.
34. I think I know exactly who I am.
35. I love the feeling in the air when the seasons are changing.
36. I'm painfully shy to the extent where it's a major bane in my life, yet I refuse to take the stupid medication my neurologist prescribed for my social anxiety
37. I want to be published.
38. I want a robot to do my homework for me.
39. My sister and I have these crazy dances we make up... my favorite is the "mosh dance" - it starts out kind of like swing dancing, then we jump into each other's shoulders. It's fun, but it hurts at the end. She's got bony shoulders.
40. I'm terribly self-conscious of my voice and never sing in front of people unless they're singing too and I'm in a good mood
41. I think I apologize too much. Megan keeps trying to correct this. She also tries to teach me to say "no" more often.
42. I�m single and livin� life, baby!
43. I've never smoked.
44. I prefer using HTML to all the fancy Dreamweaver functions (ha!)
45. When I'm alone in the house, I always sing at the top of my lungs.
46. I don't think I could ever be a really decisive person.
47. I like the night.
48. I like horsies. And dolphins. And muses.
49. I tend to wear the same shoes every day, even if they're worn out, and it drives my mom nuts.
50. I have never gotten a Saturday Detention. In fact, I don't think I ever actually served a detention. A substitute teacher told me I had one in 8th grade, but then she got fired. Ms. Sunseri gave a bunch of kids detention once (we left class early), but we were only there for 5 minutes before she had to leave and told us we could go.
51. I like silence at times.
52. I don't own any single-colored socks. They're all either crazy socks or striped ones. Wait, I do have one pair, fuzzy blue socks that I never wear unless I need to do laundry. Nevermind.
53. Sometimes I just want to be held. But it never happens.
54. I feel a little guilty when I push my cat off of my lap.
55. I've never really drank alcohol.
56. My dad was raised on a farm and played football in high school, but he's such a geek, you'd never tell.
57. I get annoyed when people who *know* I'm not Christian and are not Christian themselves wish me a merry Christmas or happy Easter... what's the point?
58. I was the only kid in my kindergarten class who could read, and in 1st grade, I was reading The Boxcar Children when all the other kids were learning to read.
59. I like when my friends write me letters, it makes me feel special. Even emails.
60. Once my dad told me, "Don't say turd, it's a synonym for shit!"
61. I love the moon, I could stare for hours. And the stars.
62. When I laugh too much, my back really hurts.
63. I feel really weird when I'm around a lot of people I don't know. I can appear all right, but underneath I'm a wreck and I just want to go home.
64. I get really attached to people.
65. I must be the luckiest girl on earth, to have the friends I do.
66. Our shower curtain is pink and sparkly. I hate it.
67. Malls are weird. they make me feel all spaced out.
68. One of my best friends was once my Sunday school teacher
69. I've made some good friends via the internet. Mostly through livejournal, actually.
70. I have about five really really good friends, the ones I would do anything for. My pack. Five seems about right.
71. I wish I got along better with my immediate family. My parents are decent people and raised me well, but I just don't feel a connection.
72. I like going out and watching people.
73. I fall down rollerblading.
74. I hate the smell of beer.
75. People need to tell me when they don't like what I'm doing, so I can stop. On the other hand, I rarely ever tell anyone when I'm not happy. I don't like to be a bother.
76. I'm very forgiving, sometimes I think too much so. But when I get hurt, I stay hurt for a while. Even after I�ve forgiven.
77. I love books. I love to read.
78. Every now and then, I randomly "replay" events in my mind.
79. I love longer-haired boys if it looks good on them. Dark wavy hair is sexy.
80. I've been to 11 schools, from preschool to college.
81. When what I'm doing has some sort of sense and purpose, and I have room to work independently, I will push myself something chronic. But room to work is often the key.
82. I hate my chest. That's what sweatshirts are for.
83. I miss being a little kid. People expect me to be mature now that I'm supposedly an adult.
84. I should work on physical endurance. I get no exercise whatsoever. It's not healthy.
85. I have a favorite pair of underwear. Purple Eeyore undies!
86. My sleep schedule is so messed up, no wonder I'm insane.
87. I love walking in the rain and refuse to wear a hat or carry an umbrella. I like to wear my cloak in the rain, I feel so mysterious and majestic.
88. I remember everyone, even if they don't remember me.
89. I can't read in the car for some reason. It's too distracting.
90. I know I have the potential to go somewhere in life. I'm just too lazy.
91. I love giving people things.
92. I think people can be so beautiful.
93. I've never done drugs. Unless you count stuff the doctor prescribes. Or accidentally inhaling too much rubber cement in art class...
94. I value my friendships like treasures, even when I'm sucky at showing it (which is a lot of the time).
95. I wish I made a better impression in real life.
96. I wave more than I say hi
97. I hate the entire concept of a thong, and hope I never find myself wearing one.
98. I'm hopelessly addicted to LJ. It's my therapy.
99. I hate open windows.
100. Nothing makes me feel worse than crying. Once I start, I can't stop, and I just feel horrible all over. Hasn't happened in a couple weeks though, even though I'm at a low point right now.