Last night's weekly games night/anime night/McKinley's ritual was pretty fun. But for some reason, on Thursday and Friday I was really jittery and shaky for no reason I can think of at the moment. I was also really hyper on Thursday, don't know why. Ah well. *shrugs*
1. Who did you last get angry with? Eddie (he's an annoying fuckwit), Derek (for ignorantly ripping the housing form so I had to go print a new one and get people to sign it again)
2. What is your weapon of choice? Minerva!
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? I've been known to hit people who threaten me, and if someone really annoys me or says something I don't like, I'll punch him (but not hard)
4. How about of the same sex? See above
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you? I don't know... probably my parents or sister
6. What is your pet peeve? Stupid people, annoying people, when people violate my personal space
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? I tend to hold grudges, but I'm very forgiving if people apologize
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time? Hmmm... wash my face? I never do that, I just let water run over it in the shower
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up? Probably around 10 pm, but that was when I was working the night shift. Other than that, 2-3 pm
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't? I need to send thank you notes to people, plus all those holiday cards (Megan says I should send them in July)
4. What is the last lame excuse you made? Probably something dealing with computer games
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through? Nah, they're boring
6. When was the last time you got a good workout? Does moving heavy furniture across the room by myself count? That was almost a week ago.
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? I didn't set it, therefore it didn't go off. It's Saturday, why bother?
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? Uh... iced tea?
2. Meat eaters: white meat or red meat? White, but I rarely eat meat
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? A small sip (usually followed by "Yuck, this stuff is nasty!")
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company? *laughs* No way...
5. Do you have an issue with your weight? It's fine, but I've gotten really fat over the years due to a lack of exercise. I don't particularly care, though I think my body looks rather disgusting.
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods? Sweet and/or salty, but not spicy
7. Have you ever looked at a small housepet or child and thought "Food!"? *evil laugh* You're talking to the self-proclaimed cannibal here...
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)? A lot. However, when you take away locker rooms and art models, probably 4 or 5.
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)? Hmmm... one? Though it wasn't completely naked, just mostly...
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation? Uhhh... yeah... *hides*
4. Have you "done it"? Nope.
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice? Torso, hair, hands
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? Not that I know of
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy? No need to.
GREED (Avarice! Avarice!)
1. How many credit cards do you own? 0
2. What's your guilty pleasure store? Amazon.com
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? Take care of living expenses and tuition, get a car and apartment, and hire a secretary or something
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous? Famous in that bestselling author way
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? Yeah, I packed hard hats all night for $8.50 an hour over the summer. It was dull, but $8.50 was pretty good.
6. Have you ever stolen anything? When I was 7, I occasionally swiped gum from the grocery store... and according to several lunchtime conversations with Nick and Ben and others, that's just as bad as murdering thousands of people (so I might as well go ahead and do that too since I'm already doomed!)
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive? Gee, I don't know... not as many as most people, really
1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of? Back in high school, Megan and I wrote a play called "Burning Bridges" and entered it in a contest, and it got an honorable mention and had a public reading, which was awesome.
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of? Probably going to Allegheny
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life? I hope to write lots of really awesome books and get them published and then form a writing commune in an abandoned hotel with the Alphans and my other friends and have lots of cats and have cheerleader roasts every night.
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? No, I'm just surprised I ever win anything
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? Well, spelling bees, but I usually wasn't better than *all* of them
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? Nah
7. What did you do today that you're proud of? I did a little school-related reading... that's more than I usually do
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own? My uncle Jon and aunt Kathleen have this really awesome house in Massachusetts in the middle of the woods with a lake in their backyard.
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces"? At the beginning of the school year, my housemates and I were joking about what would happen if we did that with the vegan house... but other than that, I don't know
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? But I like being me!
4. Have you ever been cheated on? No, but I've never been in a relationship either...
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? I used to, and now I just wish a few minor things were different (ex: I wish my hair would grow 6 inches longer than it does)
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? Social skills!
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey? Nah.
*. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin? Sloth! Then gluttony!
THE SEVEN HEAVENLY VIRTUES
1. What religion do you follow? Kind of my own blend, I call myself Wiccan since my beliefs are pretty close to that
2. What religion were you raised as? Episcopalian, and I went to Catholic school for a couple years. But I just didn't feel a connection with those religions.
3. Do you believe that forgiveness is a religious property, or a human property? Human, but if religion encourages it, that's lovely
4. Do you believe in magic? Yes, but I don't really use it.
5. What was the last promise you broke? On Wednesday after Golem, some of us were going to see the new layout of my room and Nick said he'd only go see if I went to some meeting with him afterward and talked to a girl about living in the house next year. Of course, we ended up staying in my room for several hours until long after the meeting was over, so I couldn't exactly keep that promise. But he didn't mind, and I emailed the girl anyway.
6. Have you ever said the words to a prayer and not meant it? Yeah, when everyone is supposed to recite a prayer in unison
7. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect? No, everyone has their flaws
1. Did you get everything you wanted over the last holiday season? For the most part, though I was hoping someone would get me the Lilo and Stitch DVD so I could watch it at school
2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for? That I'll always have friends to love me and look out for me
3. Do you let yourself get your hopes up for something even if you know that there is a large chance of failure? *sigh* Yeah...
5. Have you ever bought a lottery ticket? Just once, at the 1st Alpha when Diane and Megan and I went to Giant Eagle and Megan and I bought tickets for the heck of it
6. Do you gamble? I occasionally make bets with my sister or friends, but they're for ridiculously minor things.
7. Have you ever had something called off on account of bad weather, but then gone ahead and done it anyway? *grumbles* Yes...
1. What causes do you support? A bunch. I don't want to think right now.
2. What causes have you given money or time to? RAINN, Make a Difference Day, some other things
3. Have you ever worked in a soup kitchen or done another kind of outreach for the homeless? Just donating food
4. Would you ever consider joining the Peace Corps, Amnesty International, or another travel? Traveling freaks me out, and I don't like new situations
5. Do you give money to the homeless on the street? They make me nervous, so I avoid them
6. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like rent or food? I've bought people food before
7. What's the greatest extent you've gone to help a friend in need? I don't know... maybe going out of my way to drive people places even though driving freaks me out.
1. What are you most afraid of? Medical stuff like surgery
2. What's the last thing you did that was really brave? I asked someone for a favor (and I rarely do that because it makes me really nervous)
3. Who is your favorite superhero, and why? Justice Guy (if you're a Stephen Lynch fan, you'll appreciate it)
4. Would you put your life in danger to rescue someone? If I was the only one around. Otherwise, I'd wimp out.
5. If you were to face the Wizard, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart? Courage, I tend to lack it
6. Have you ever gotten stage fright? Despite my social anxiety issues, I'm fine with acting and public speaking. I only get a little nervous, but it doesn't really hamper my performance
7. Do you consider yourself to be a leader or a follower? I'm a loner, and I have no leadership skills. I just want the title of Queen, not the power/responsibilities!
1. Have you ever been summoned for jury duty? Not yet
2. If they reinstituted the draft (for both genders), would you go, or would find some way out of it? I'd find some way out of it. Boot camp would be a total nightmare for me.
3. Do you support capital punishment (the death penalty)? No, killing people is never a good idea
4. Which should be guaranteed legal? Frankly, the government has way too much power as it is, and it's gaining more. Things like drugs, underage drinking, and prostitution should be legal, and if people want to fuck up their lives, let them suffer the consequences
5. Do you believe that Dubya is rightfully President of the USA? I don't care. Politics are stupid.
6. What was your favorite media circus trial? They all irritate me.
7. Have you ever written a letter to a politician? Nah.
1. What do you have the hardest time moderating yourself on? Computer games
2. Do you collect anything? Books, Velma figures, etc.
3. Are you addicted to anything? Computer games, LJ, certain Game Boy RPGs
4. Have you ever put anything on layaway or used an installment plan? Nah, I pay up front all at once
5. What's your preferred method of paying for things? Debit card or cash
6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do? No! That's personal!
7. Do you feel that you obsess over things? 'Tis my nature.
1. Who is the weirdest person you know? Myself, Megan, Nick, and Laura
2. Have you ever participated in a vigil? On September 11th, they had one outside of Brooks, and I went to that. I barely knew anybody there, but we were all holding hands and people were standing up and speaking out, and there was a real sense of community
3. Do you take advice when it's given? If I agree with it and can bring myself to
4. What area are you wisest in? Grammar! Yarrrr!
5. Do you drive defensively? I'm really passive and let people go ahead of me all the time
6. Have you ever had unprotected sex outside of marriage? No, and I don't plan to
7. What did you learn today? Carolyn told me that her friend Joe named his kitten Calista and calls her Kali (like the goddess) when she's bad. We took care of the kitten for a week a few months ago, she was really sweet and cuddly.
*. And of course, what is your favorite heavenly virtue? Prudence