And yesterday I managed to lose track of time *cough*playingZelda*cough* and forget about the Argo meeting. Yep, I'm a good Scribe, all right. But Good Tom sent me the notes I missed, so I can forward them to all. Tuesday group was fun, and I wrote two poems about Rose and Ben. They're pretty awful, but Rose loved the one about her because it was about her. Woot. I'll post them sometime.
I swiped this link from Thom. It's hilarious.
And something swiped from Jenn:
1.Take your LJ username and replace each letter with the corresponding number (A=1, B=2, etc...). [1 7 5 14 20 6 18 15 15 20]
2. Add all of the numbers together to create a kind of super number. 
3. Add the digits of the number together. 
4. Find the post of this number (step 2) in your LJ. If you don't have that many posts, add the digits together again. [September 22, 2002]
5. Take the digit you noted in step 3, and count that many words into the post, what's the word? [at]
6. Use the resulting word in a google image search, and select a picture from the first page and post the results.
This was the first one that came up. No joke. Plug "at" into Google image search, and this is what you get. Awesome.