01. Your live journal "user name" & what it means:
"agentfroot" comes from a few years ago, when i was on the phone with megan and leanne. they decided we needed agent names (i forget what theirs were - i think leanne's was "agent bean") and dubbed me "agent fruit." well, i merged the words and got creative with the spelling, and now i use "agentfroot" as my sn on lots of sites. i also use blupyglet (blue piglet) and midgetwithsword.
02. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest) how well does your LiveJournal represent who you actually are?
9, since i basically say what's on my mind, but i do a little bit of self-censoring
03. How much about your life do you post to lj?
enough. i say stuff that happened and what i'm thinking, but i don't go posting stupid stuff like "i just went to the BATHROOM!"
04. Is there anything you refuse to post about?
really icky stuff, bodily functions (except maybe farts because i think they're funny...), opinions of people (except maybe saying "she's a sweetheart, she's so nice to me" and stuff like that), things i think about that nobody needs to know, etc.
05. On a scale of 1-10 how interesting do you think your own journal is to others?
maybe 8. i try to make it somewhat entertaining, and i live an unconventional life, so i guess it's kinda interesting...
06. From who/how did you find out about lj?
burningweb, she gave me a code because she kicks ass!
07. Has anyone ever joined lj because of you?
not that i know of
08. What proportion of your posts are friends only?
none, the world is free to see what i write. if i didn't want people seeing what i wrote, i wouldn't post it.
09. What is your favorite interest on lj?
well, chubbychicks and petitepower are awesome communities (yeah, i'm really into size acceptance, how did you guess?)
10. Has anything on lj ever caused you to establish, rethink, or even change your belief or position on something?
kinda. more like presenting a new view and making me think things aver more, i guess.
11. How often do you respond/comment on other peoples journals?
when something really gets my attention
12. Do you prefer to write in your journal, or read other journals?
i like writing in mine, but i also like to read other people's because they're interesting
13. Have you ever had something mean said to you or been stalked, harassed, or got into an argument/flame war on lj (or did it to someone else)?
nope. i try to be nice to everyone and they're usually nice back. we're all one big happy family...
14. Have you ever banned someone from your journal?
15. Who are your favorite lj friend(s) and why?
i'm not really sure... i certainly like some more than others, but i'm not giving names.
16. How many of your LJ friends have you actually met?
well, 3, but i knew them before i knew they had ljs
17. Of all of the people on lj you know of, who is the most like you?
is anyone like me?
18. Why are you most likely to add someone to your friends list?
if they seem really cool and have interesting journals
19. Do you automatically add friends to your journal if they add you first?
usually, but i'm really lazy and there are a few people who added me that i haven't checked out and added yet.
20. What is the most likely reason you wouldn't add someone to your friends list?
laziness or boring journals
21. Is your "significant other" on lj?
go find me a significant other and i'll get back to you on that.
22. have you ever wanted to meet someone on lj?
yeah, i wanna meet some of my lj friends! they're cool!