agentfroot's Halloween party:
_starlady_ dressed as Janeane Garofalo.
ade_a_roni dressed as Mary-Kate Olsen with her very own conjoined Ashley.
akailv dressed as Moltar.
alteredsketch dressed as a bottle of Zymtella.
angelicpink dressed as Jessica Simpson.
artisticspirit dressed as a character from "Memento".
ashramkain didn't even show up and doesn't get any candy.
auddie dressed as a 1990's grunge child.
audreym dressed as a lime eyelash.
cerulean_sky dressed as the Urgent Power Ranger.
ciararavenblaze dressed as someone who just had sex (and probably just did, too).
cinaed dressed as your grandmother.
crash_into_me_ dressed as a new superhero: Dawn Apostle.
cuddlicious dressed as a tide.
cyclor didn't even show up and doesn't get any candy.
darkestfaerie dressed as Lindsay Lohan's mother.
darrkespur dressed as the Mature Power Ranger.
dead_and_awake dressed as the spirit of their dead grandmother Molly.
deeevamp dressed as Optimus Prime.
deltron3k dressed as Winona Ryder.
derekconsortium dressed as a character from Harry Potter and the Mage of Penasco.
diatryma dressed as Bill Clinton.
dj_rose_red dressed as Osama bin Laden.
dunderford_inte dressed as a still abdomen.
ekas didn't dress up, spoilsport.
elfwithawand dressed as Tom Cruise.
elfypiratequeen dressed as a new superhero: Captain -naut.
espadadeflan dressed as a pimp.
except_my_life dressed as a Florida Bank, Corp. employee.
feevert dressed as the Governor of Colorado.
fireborn dressed as a pixie.
gaea_truth gets drunk, strips naked, and somehow emerges dressed as a heifer.
greeniezona dressed as the love child of Donald Trump and Tipper Gore.
gurmpy dressed as the Viscount of Fort Koerner.
heatherface dressed as Madonna.
hobbit_em dressed as Mary-Kate Olsen with her very own conjoined Ashley.
inajiraarijani dressed as the Archbishop of Dowtemoketim.
ivamae dressed as Franklin Pierce.
kaneta dressed as a schoolteacher.
kelkelen dressed as a dog.
kihou dressed as a ghost.
kuuki dressed as a character from Harry Potter and the Goblet of Miami.
l33tminion dressed as a new member of the Wu-Tang Clan, Excessive Samurai.
leentigress dressed as a domain.
leonardofelix dressed as a quiet pixie.
littlegina dressed as a skeleton.
lostinart dressed as a hooker.
lttlredcorvette dressed as George Bush.
luckfire gets drunk, strips naked, and somehow emerges dressed as a disturbing self-made character called "Zippy Gerbiltush".
luth dressed as a angel.
marang dressed as a kicker for the Packers, though it looked more like a diplomat from Philippines.
michailv dressed as Madonna.
mneiai dressed as a camel.
mousse dressed as a assistant system administrator.
naughtynation dressed as a NorthCity SoftwareCooperative employee.
nymphedufeu dressed as Serena Williams riding a raccoon.
omg_heatherface didn't dress up, spoilsport.
polaris134 dressed as a Care Bear.
rathshakar dressed as Bob Dylan.
serpentinthesun dressed as a pitcher for the Giants.
shui_kelebek dressed as something delayed, but what, specifically, you can't tell.
sidheaine dressed as Chekov from "Star Trek".
silverdragon262 dressed as a first baseman for the Mariners.
spikeslustylove dressed as the Brady Bunch -- all of them.
storyhobbit dressed as a 1980's yuppie child.
super_queen didn't even show up and doesn't get any candy.
swedishfishnets dressed as the Lord of Tooandronix.
sylvrwlf dressed as the King of Guinea-Bissau.
tmseay dressed as the King of Guyana.
virtualdetail dressed as a disturbing self-made character called "Dorkey Monkeyface", and it suited them disturbingly well.
wentupindreams dressed as the equator.
xelfimara dressed as a Level 9 wizard.
zinnia_zeroth dressed as a hedgehog.
Throw your own party at the Hallomeme!
Created with phpNonsense
And now, I'm a bandwagon whore.
1. Your name spelled backwards?
2. Where were your parents born?
As far as I know, Wellesley, Massachusetts, and probably somewhere in Washington
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
probably a knitting pattern
4. What's your favorite restaurant?
Panera, Los Compadres, Julian's
5. Last time you swam in a pool?
a really long time ago, maybe when I was 16-ish?
6. Have you ever been in a school play?
yeah, a couple, but not since 6th grade
7. How many kids do you want?
well, the signs say they're half price at the 100 items buffet, so I'll take two, well done, with garlic and a side of mashed potatoes
8. Type of music you DISLIKE most?
most rap, country, and gospel
9. Are you registered to vote?
10. Do you have cable?
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped?
12. Ever prank-called anybody?
not in a long time, unless you count leaving Rose a prank message one time even though it was obviously from me
13. Best friend(s)?
they know who they are
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
sky diving, maybe
15. Furthest place you ever traveled?
16. Do you have a garden?
we have a bunch of plants by the window, does that count?
17. What's your favorite comic strip?
For Better or For Worse
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
yes, unless there are more verses I don't know
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night?
shower, morning or early afternoon
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month?
Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit
21. Favorite pizza toppings?
mushrooms and pineapple, and I LOVE the veggie pizza at Pizza From Mars
22. Chips or popcorn?
popcorn (with cheeeeese)
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear?
I avoid makeup, unless it's Halloween, and this year my costume requires none
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
26. Orange Juice or apple?
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where?
Well, I went to Perkins with Rose and Nick a couple days ago, though that was in the wee hours
28. Favorite type chocolate bar?
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls?
I haven't done that yet
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
a couple months ago
31. Have you ever won a trophy?
yeah, a 2nd place spelling bee trophy in 4th grade
32. Are you a good cook?
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
34. Ever ordered from an infomercial?
35. Sprite or 7up?
Sprite is only tolerable with a shot of Wildberry Pucker, and then it is yummy
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?
not really, just goggles and gloves
37. Last thing you bought at a Walgreens?
I don't think I've been there since I lived in Florida, and that was 13 years ago, unless I went there on a later trip
38. Ever thrown up in public?
Once upon a time, when I was 7 years old, I didn't feel very well as my dad walked very slowly with me towards our table in the ski lodge. I hoped he'd hurry up so I could get some water, but for some reason he was walking like he was 3 times his age. Apparently there was a couple at a nearby table having a "What are you having? I don't know, what are you having?" discussion. And then I retched all over the floor. I bet they didn't get the soup.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?
being a millionaire, not because I'm shallow, but because I think I'd rather do without romance, thankyouverymuch
40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I think that's called lust, unless it involves kittens or other small cute things
41. Can ex's be just friends?
42. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?
does waiting for Nick in the emergency room count?
43. Did you have a lot of hair as a baby?
more than any other baby in the hospital, so they put a bow in it
44. What message is on your answering machine?
I don't have one, but my voicemail message is something boring like "Hi, this is Ade, leave a message."
45. Where would you like to go?
India, Greece, Italy, Japan, and maybe some other places, provided they have decent food
46. What was the name of your first pet?
Emma Lilioukalani the big fat tabby nurse cat
47. What kinda backpack do u have, and what's in it?
a regular black one with two patches on it (Rocky Horror and a bee), and there's probably paper and other crap in it
48. Who is your best friend of the opposite sex?
I don't know... I have a bunch of them
49. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
50. What do you think about most?
something along the lines of "I'm hungry"