Instead of prattling on about life's craziness or discussing nerdy things, I'll leave you with fun-ish things.
(tagged by Sir Robertson)
Name five items or services with which you could be bribed. Money is the obvious example. After your answers 'tag' five people so that this will spread like a stinky wildfire.
This is fun.
1) a bag of chips. One day in high school, my friend offered me a bag of chips to finish cutting a piece of metal for her art project. The next day, she made a shirt that said "will cut metal for food" (and "homeless" on the other side, for some reason), and I wore it all day and racked up a grand total of 17 comments.
2) cleaning things
3) kittens and other small, fluffy creatures (they don't even have to be fluffy - I like scaly things too)
4) broccoli cheese soup in a bread bowl from Panera
Now I tag the following:
It would be amazing if any of the tagged characters actually responded.
And now, another survey swiped from my favorite D-va.
1. Do you still talk to the person you had your first kiss with?
it's kind of inevitable
2. Have you ever seen your best friend naked?
of the half-dozen-or-so best friends I have, only one completely, but I've seen most of the others in just their underwear
3. What did you do when you weren't in school in the 2nd grade?
a lot of prancing around outside and corrupting my baby sister
5. Do you like more than one person right now?
if I only liked one person (I define "like" here as "feel positively about but not in any mushy sort of way"), I'd be an idiot
6. Are you against same sex marriage?
anyone who knows me even the tiniest bit knows the answer here... my definition of "liberty" includes the freedom to marry any other consenting unmarried adult, whatever their gender
7. Did you vote for Bush?
the above statement is one of the main reasons why I didn't
8. Where are you going on your next vacation?
probably to Washington state for my cousin's wedding in August
9. Have you dry humped any of your myspace friends?
I don't have a myspace account
10. Are most of your friends guys or girls?
it's probably about equal now
11. Do you own any furniture from Ikea?
I might, but I can't think of any specific pieces... my sis has a loft bed from there
12. Last book you read?
I've flipped through a bunch lately but haven't really read any cover to cover...
13. If you could have one super power what would it be?
14. Where have you lived most of your life?
Pennsylvania for the last 13 years
15. What was the last conversation you had about?
this girl in the computer lab was talking about how she's almost the only person in her dorm (since it's spring break), and last night she got really freaked out because the lights were out in the bathroom but a shower was randomly on, and it was like a scene from a horror movie (I found the story quite amusing)
16. Where do you see yourself in four years?
in some town I have yet to move to, in an apartment I have yet to find
17. What's your favorite smell?
popcorn and fresh cut grass (the lawn kind)
18. What is your favorite sound?
19. Are you moody?
21. Have you ever done anything vindictive to your classmate?
Yeah, in high school cooking class I sort of had this silly rivalry type thing with a guy in the class. We made chicken that day, and he had cut up his chicken and was pouring hot sauce on his plate. Before he had a chance to eat, I walked over, speared a piece of his chicken, dipped it in his hot sauce, ate it, and walked away. The expression on his face was priceless, and it got the class laughing for a few minutes.
22. Have you ever gone to therapy?
sort of... my parents sent me to a few different psychologists, but I never told them anything significant, and in college I sporadically went to the counseling center
23. Have you ever Played Spin the bottle?
Yeah, John's birthday last year with Rose, John, Nick, Derek, Good Tom, and Judit. Judit and I didn't want to kiss anyone on the lips though. I kept landing on the TV, which was playing LOTR at the time, so I kissed Gandalf and a few hobbits.
24. Have you ever Toilet papered someone's house?
25. Have you ever liked someone but never told them?
am I supposed to always tell people how I feel about them?
26. Have you ever gone camping?
a few times
27. Have you ever had a crush on your brother's friend?
I don't have a brother
28. Have you ever gone to a nude beach?
29. Have you ever gone streaking?
30. Have you ever had a stalker?
just in a joking way
31. Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
32. Have you ever laughed so hard you cried?
no, but I often laugh until my back really hurts
33. Have you ever gone to a party where you were the only sober person?
a few times
34. Have you ever been in love?
35. Have you ever felt betrayed by your best friend?
36. Have you ever lied to your parents?
37. Have you ever been out of the US?
38. Have you ever thrown up from working out?
39. Have you ever gotten a haircut so bad that you wore a hat for a month straight?
40. Have you ever eaten 3 meals from 3 different fast food places?
41. Last song you listened to?
the "Nimura" song from that Bollywood movie I watched half of at Megan's house (in my car)
42. Have you ever spied on someone?
I'm a writer, of course I have!
43. Have you ever slept with one of your coworkers?
44. What would you do with 1,000 plastic spoons?
45. Who was the last person who called you?
46. When was the last time you slept for more then 12 hours straight?
probably last week
48. Most embarrassing CD you own?
maybe Hanson's Middle of Nowhere
49. Have you ever stolen anything?
just like gum when I was 7
50. Have you ever drank egg nog?
yeah, it's ok in small amounts