Nick's parents came to visit him yesterday, and we went out to lunch and stuff. I find it amusing and a little sad that his parents usually have to come up here to make sure he's still alive, and they (and other people) have to call ME to get through to him, since he rarely answers his phone or checks his message. Alas.
You know the drill. I post 10 favorite movie quotes, you guess the movies.
1. What do you mean he don't eat no meat? Oh, that's ok, that's ok! I make lamb.
2. I fart in your general direction! Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries!
3. Does the gown not... please you?
4. one character: Eddie?
another character: That's a rather tender subject. Another slice, anyone?
5. Oh good! My dog found the chainsaw!
6. There will always be women in rubber flirting with me!
7. I don't want to be a pie! I don't like gravy.
8. The Queen promised to ream us with twenty-inch cattle prods, and I'm still waiting!
9. How many times do I have to tell you? You don't put a bra in a dryer, it warps!
10. character one: I want peace and quiet!
character two: Ok, I'll be quiet.
character three: I'll be peace.