swiped from and interviewed by heatherface:
001. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me."
002. I will respond by asking you five questions of a very intimate and creepily personal nature. Or not so creepy/personal.
003. You WILL update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
004. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the post.
005. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
1. How tall are you?
Somewhere around 4'9", I'm not sure exactly, but it's probably within an inch of that
2. What's the grossest thing you've ever had to ingest?
Hmmm, ingest... well the donkey hoof my friend tricked me into trying once was pretty gross, but I spit it out immediately so that doesn't count. Maybe the cat treat my sister snuck into one of those Ritz Bitz sandwich crackers and jammed in my mouth. I got her to try one (before she ambushed me with the treat-in-disguise), and she said it was kind of sweet and sour but yucky. She was right. It was pretty icky, but my cats love them. Or ham. Ham and pork are grossssssss.
3. Have you ever travelled by way other than a plane or automobile?
yes, by boat, train, feet, little red wagon, piggyback, etc.
4. Have you ever gone up to a complete stranger and said something random just to see their reaction?
Yup. One year I was at the renfest, and a guy was walking around wearing a dress, so I asked him for a hug. And at Alpha a few years ago, the dining hall was swamped with cheerleaders, and I wanted to go hit on one just to see her reaction and then say, "You know... I used to be a man." But I chickened out at the last minute and said, "You know, you look really... nice today." She stared at me for a moment, said "thanks," and I sulked away feeling defeated. I can't even jokingly hit on people, apparently.
5. Do you still fence?
I'm really lazy. I kind of stopped going to practice sometime in the middle of sophomore year... maybe someday I'll fence again, but right now I've given in to sloth.
I am a miserable failure. The cheerleaders will never love me. *sob*