And I would just like to say that I love my Echo, since it's adjustable enough that I can see over the wheel perfectly fine without any boosting help whatsoever. It also helps that the panel with the speedometer, gas gauge, etc. is off to the side.
70 Odd Questions:
 What is your middle name:
not going to share that
 what color is your mailbox:
probably black or beige, I don't remember... I think it might be beige with leaves painted on it
 last time you kissed someone:
 Have you ever hit a deer:
 Do you have to drive over a bridge to get home?
 Do you get the paper delivered to your house in the morning:
 Who checks the mail in your house?
 Do you have a small driveway?
 Do you know anyone with the same ringtone as you:
 What do you do first in the morning?
put off getting up until my bladder pokes me enough
 What brand is your printer?
I think it's a Canon
 Do you enjoy fighting with people:
fighting is for video games... and then, yes
 Is your hair naturally straight or curly:
straight with a bit of a wave to it
 Who was your kindergarten teacher:
 Are you taller than your mother:
 Do you have a favorite word?
 Are you G-d?
no, I'm A-e
 What do you do to get over a broken heart?
isn't that what duct tape and superglue are for?
 Do you have a deep dark secret:
 Do you enjoy writing in colored pens?
I like mechanical pencils the best
 Does anything hurt on your body right now:
 Do you often cry during movies:
 Do you hate your life:
 Do you get mad easily?:
 Do you drink to get drunk:
 What is your biggest pet peeve:
mean people and bad parents (like people who bring their 4-year-olds out with them at midnight during the week and people who ignore their 3-year-olds in the pool and don't believe the lifeguard when she tells them the kid was DROWNING - I'm still mad at those idiots)
 What is your away message?
the default one is "Up, up, and awaaaaaaaayyyy!"
 Do any of your friends have kids?
only the ones who are at least a decade older than me
 Who should pay on the first date?
whoever asked, or they could split it
 How many years older than you are you willing to date?
dating isn't my thing, and if it was, I'd probably go for younger people anyway (not because I'm a pedophile, but because grownups are boring)
 Do you have any friends:
no, for I live in a pickle jar and hate everything that moves
 Do you have any mean friends:
well... one so-so friend is mean to most people, even friends on occasion, but most of my friends are incredibly nice or at least agreeable
 What is the ugliest color in your opinion?
the color of my dad's middle-floor bathroom, it's this yucky shade of semi-diluted brown (he likes it though)
 Have you ever liked someone who all your friends couldn't stand?
 Have you ever felt like driving off a cliff?
 Have you ever been fired from a job:
 What year was your house built:
sometime in the early 1990s
 When was the last time you slept in someone elses bed:
two nights ago at Rose's place (it was't HER bed, just the bed in the next room since she has 3 bedrooms to herself)
 What brand are the pant/jeans you're wearing right now:
I think they're Liz Claiborne... I don't know, they were just capri jeans (perfect length for my stubby little legs) I picked up at Marshall's because I've apparently dropped a size
 How tall are you:
 What is the closest green object:
there's some green on my Spongebob sheets, and then there's a bottlecap, some thread, my pocketknife, a candle, a towel, my new salwar kameez, my cell phone case, etc.
 What is on your feet:
skin, a little hair, and toenails
 Do you always wear underwear?
yes, unless those parts need to be bare for potty/hygiene reasons
 Do you want to have kids?:
no, but I'd like to be an aunt or grandmother
 What age do you think you'll be married?:
I don't see that happening
 Who is the last person/friend who you would ever expect to be gay?
probably my sister at this point
 Whats your mothers middle name:
Lawrence (hey, where did 51 go?)
 Stupidest movie you ever saw:
anything involving Mary Kate and Ashley in their early teens
 Do you collect comic books:
 Do you look like your dad:
not really, unless I put on his glasses
 Do you have any TV shows on DVD:
Full Houses seasons 1-3, Trigun, Dragon Half (all 2 episodes), and I think that's it
 Are you wearing makeup:
 Do you have a tattoo?
 Are you happily in love:
 You win the lottery, next you:
hire an accountant since financial stuff confuses the hell out of me, then buy a nice house
 How many pairs of underwear do you have:
probably about 20
 Is there something you want to tell someone, but you haven't?
Yes. Please stop talking to me about the SAME THING all the time. At first, it was ok, but now it's getting really annoying. This person shall remain anonymous and probably isn't you.
And you, who probably aren't reading this either, if you haven't ended it already, now would be a good time. For the sake of the world, PLEASE.
 Do you know how to draw:
after years and YEARS of art classes, particularly drawing... NO! I mean, maybe. I mean, I draw naked people and cats. Not necessarily together.
 Who is your hero:
I have many
 Who'd you last IM:
I don't know, I haven't talked to anyone online in a few days
[65.] Do you work a lot of hours?
5 a week
 What do you do when you are majorly stressed out?:
play video games or watch a movie (I do those all the time anyway, but they help me calm down)
 Who was the last person that called you?
is there anything u regret?
the degradation of the English language to the point where "you" becomes "u" and most people can't speak properly any more... and not pouncing on an opportunity a couple years ago that could have made my life awesome
 Do you know where your family name originated from?
 Is there any animal that creeps you out?
1) Single, Taken, or Crushin?
2) Are you happy with where you are?
no, I want to move to my own place as soon as I find a job, which will hopefully be SOON
3) When you meet the right person, do you fall fast?
4) Have you ever had your heart broken?
5) Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is ok?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (kissing a member of the same gender just for the heck of it when your significant other is there and doesn't mind doesn't count, unless your significant other is the same gender and DOES mind, or if you're in a mutually open relationship)
6) Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?
7) Have you talked about marriage with another person?
yeah, but not about seriously marrying the other person
8) Do you want children?
9) How many?
10) Would you consider adoption?
Well, if there was a kid who had no family and nowhere else to go, and that kid was potty trained and not a troublemaker, I might consider it
11) If somebody liked you right now, what do you think is a cool way to let you know?
moving the stars in the sky to spell "I love you, Leela" er... I mean, Ade
12) Do you enjoy playing hard to get?
I don't do that
13) Be honest, do you play the "game" when you are dating?
I don't date, but I do like a good game of Connect Four... or Scrabble
14) Do you believe love at first sight exists?
only when kittens are involved... or puppies... or rats... or small furry creatures in general... and not in a bestial way...
15) Are you romantic?
16) Do you believe that you can change someone?
not really, unless you drive them crazy
17) If you could get married anywhere, and money was not an object, where would you get married?
in that chocolate palace from Charlie and the Chocolate factory, but not during the summer (can I marry the chocolate Ganesh statue?)
20) Do you have feelings for someone right now?
21) Have you ever wished you could've had someone but you couldn't?
I miss my slaves...
22.) Have you ever broken a heart?
I don't know
23.) Would you ever fight somebody over your significant other?
I challenge you to a Katamari duel for the hand of my fair chocolate Ganesh statue! ...And the rest of it too.
24.)What would you say about your last ex?
the *facepalm* says it all
How Old Were You When You First ....
Lost someone close to you - hmmm... no idea
Drank alcohol - my dad let me taste the beer he brewed when I was 5, but I never had more than a sip of alcohol until I was 21 (yeah, it's hip to be square)
Smoked weed - never, though last year I accidentally got a contact high from being in a room with people smoking... that was an interesting experience
Got kissed - 20
Got your heart broken - n/a
Got arrested - never
Smoked a cigarette - never
Broken a bone - 1 1/2 (I broke my collar bone when I was a baby, jumping off my parents' bed)
Got cheated on - never
Rode the city bus - no idea
Went to a concert - no idea, probably very young
Met someone famous - um... 11? I met John Stamos for about 3 seconds once
Dyed your hair - 21 (well, I had tried dying a streak a couple times before, but it never lasted more than a day)
Got your own cell phone - around my 22nd birthday
Got a myspace - 22
Snuck out of the house - I didn't really sneak out, at least not in the traditional sense
Got your own digital camera - 19, I think
First time u got drunk - 21
How old are you now? 23
1. Have you ever liked someone so much for a week or two, and then immediately lost interest in them?:
2. What song do you want played at your wedding?:
I just ask that they play the funky chicken at the reception
3. And at your funeral?:
"Happy Phantom" by Tori Amos
4. Have you ever planned either your wedding / your funeral out?:
Oh yes. When I die, I don't want an autopsy under any circumstances. Don't touch my body at all, other than to move it (wearing the same clothes I died in) into a coffin, cardboard box, whatever (preferrably something biodegradable). Take it somewhere with trees and bury it. Play "Happy Phantom." Then go do whatever you feel like doing at the funeral wake. I'd suggest ice cream and transgendered strippers dressed as pirates, but that's just an idea.
5. What are you labelled most often?:
female (ok, so it's accurate, but I'm mostly androgynous and hate people making gendered assumptions based on my chromosomes... like I do NOT care too much about my physical appearance, and I DO like playing video games)
6. Do you label others, yet you are UNAWARE of it until now?:
ohmygosh, I just labeled transgendered pirate strippers! They're probably so sick of people judging them and making assumptions based on their gender(s), occupation, and dress code...
7. Prove your originality! Name 10 things that make you .. you.
1. Who else do you know named Ade?
2. my height (or lack thereof)
3. the way I eat corn on the cob (if you've never seen it, it's quite... strange and possibly OCD)
4. my crazy, overactive imagination
5. grammar Nazi-ism (I'm not the only grammar Nazi around, but I'm the Ade-olf Hitler among my friends)
6. I have a mannequin for no particular reason
7. I act my height, not my age
8. if you substitute the words of any song (or notes of any tune) with "Ade," it makes the song much more fun to sing (my personal favorite is the Beetlejuice theme)
9. I'm great fodder for the quote board (even though it doesn't exist any more)
10. I laugh at the words "exlax" and "nipples"
8. Have you ever rejected someone who asked you on a date and then felt bad about it?:
9. Do you have a stalker?:
not that I know of
10. If so, are they just someone who likes to follow you for kicks, or do they have a deep passion for you and believe that if you watch your every move they might have a chance with you?:
11. What's the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?:
treat me the way I want to be treated
12. And the meanest?:
I don't want to talk about that right now
13. Do you discriminate against people who shop at Abercrombie?:
no, but I laugh at them, for my clothes cost FAR less, and I'm not a shallow brand whore
14. What about Hot Topic?:
dude, I shop there on occasion, because they have fun t-shirts
15. Have you ever written a book?:
16. If so, write a synopsis for us all.
I haven't really done that part of it yet, but I should. I need to work on my "elevator speech" (describing/selling the idea of it in the time it takes to ride an elevator)
18. What's one thing you always hope to be the best at NO MATTER WHAT?:
command of the English language!
19. How long have you had your livejournal?:
around 4 1/2 years, I think
21. How many times have you thought about suicide?:
as in seriously contemplating killing myself? I don't think I ever really did
22. In the end do you think that killing yourself is really worth it?:
no, unless it's "kill yourself quickly right now, or we'll kill you by slowly inserting hedgehogs into your anus"
23. Name one fantasy you've had about your life, in detail:
I can fly, and the wind in my face doesn't bother me one bit
24. What kinds of dreams do you have?:
they're usually random and absurd, but occasionally they make sense
25. Have you ever been... in love?:
oh bother, this question is so cliche
26. If you were to have a shotgun wedding tomorrow, who would you marry?:
27. What was the last entry you've written in your diary / livejournal about?:
I think it was somewhat pointless
29. What's one thing you've done in your life that you want people to know about?:
I don't think I've done it yet
30. Name 5 nice things that a boy, or boys, have done for you.
1. been my friend
2. fathered me
3. picked me up early in the morning when I needed a ride at the last minute
4. made me something nifty
5. put up with me
31. Have you ever been gravely ill yet kept it to yourself?:
well, the time my appendix died I was kind of quiet about it at first until I realized the pain was getting worse and not going away, and I needed medical attention
32. How many times has your reputation been dragged through the mud?:
34. Are there any movies that bring you to tears, without fail, each time?:
no (if I watch something enough, I get desensitized to it)
35. What color are your eyes?:
37. Have you ever memorized a celebrity's birthday and celebrated it?:
38. Do you like Death Cab For Cutie?:
no idea what that is
39. How long will you wait for sex?:
I'm not in line for that
40. Say something you've always wanted to say to the following people:
Your Mother: thanks for putting up with me for 20-something years, especially when I was a fetus and baby, because those times were probably the most stressful
Your Father: you've been a real douchebag to mom, but at least you're reasonably nice to me
Your Best Friend: if I do move away, will you come with me?
Your Back Stabber: keep your mouth shut when I ask you to
Your Crush: whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?
Your Ex: nothing to say here
Your Self: get out of bed and do something productive, lazy-ass
41. What kind of clothing do you wear?:
amusing t-shirts and pants from discount stores
42. What's your favorite brand?:
Cheez-its are so much better than Cheese Nips, even though they're more expensive
43. Name two facts about yourself that would make most people think you're crazy.
1. I AM crazy
2. I talk to my cats
44. Have you ever not been true to yourself to please someone else?:
45. What's one completely pointless memory that sticks in your mind?:
there are so many... taking up valuable brain space...
46. When you last cried, what was the reason?:
I don't remember the last time that happened...
47. Name four things you want to accomplish in your life.
publish something and get paid for it, be 100% independent, have a pet turtle (I'm waiting until I have my own place for that), and go to India
48. How different are you from last year?:
about the same
50. Do you live for the moment or plan for the future?:
pretty much for the moment, but I try to at least direct my future in some way
52. Are you afraid of death?:
53. What do you believe happens when you die (where you go, your spirit)?:
I believe in reincarnation to some extent, but death is also a sleep-like state
54. What is your religion (what do you believe and what don't you believe)?:
I'm not particularly religious, but I'm kind of an eclectic pagan
55. Name five things that remind you of someone you love.
dandelions, toy stores, yarn, samosas, and walking up the street at 4 am, alone but happy
56. Have you ever wondered what would have happened if you would have TALKED to a former crush instead of avoiding them?:
I don't avoid people unless I don't like them or feel awkward for some reason
58. What do you think about your life so far?:
it's been interesting, and I wonder what else I'll accomplish
59. How long do you expect to live?: at LEAST 50, because I want to join the Red Hat Society, but not so old that my mind and body are rapidly deteriorating before I actually die