1. Sex: no thanks, i'm not that kind of girl (yet)
2. Age: 19 years, 6 months, and 5 days
3. Birthday: 5/18/83
4. Place of Birth: lawrence memorial hospital in new london, connecticut
5. Siblings: katie, who's almost 13 and the complete opposite of me, patricia, who would be 14 or 15 if she wasn't stillborn (hey, i still count her as a sister), and julia, who's almost 12 and my swedish neighbor, not my biological sister
6. Parents: mom and dad (or bonnie and rob)
7. Pets: at home, there's belle my beloved black cat and nicky, my sister's green parakeet (i got him for her a few years ago after one of our other birds died)
8. Height: 4 foot 8 3/4 last time i checked, but i measured myself so i doubt it's accurate
9. Weight: 135 last time i checked (overweight for my height, but i don't care - i'm HEALTHY dammit! little pudgy people are cute!)
10. Hair Colour: naturally LIGHT BROWN. i'm not blond any more! noooooooo, evilllllll! so much for my "love your natural self" philosophy... :P
11. Eye Colour: like a storm about to strike (if they flecked yellow it would be really cool...)
12. Eye Colour of Choice: hmmm... maybe green or hazel or gray... i don't know. i like my eyes. i like other people's too.
13. Writing Hand: right (i'm boring)
14. Masturbating Hand: wouldn't you like to know ;)
14 1/2. Masturbating Hand of Choice: why use your hand when a vibrator is more powerful?
15. Current Residence: room 412, brooks complex, allegheny college, meadville, pennsylvania, usa, earth, solar system, galaxy, mind of god... (yeah, that's the one thing i got out of "our town")
BODY ILLS AND SKILLS.
16. Do you bite your nails?: nope. i use pocketknife scissors!
17. Can you roll your tongue?: yep, but my sister can do all sorts of funky shapes with hers...
18. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time?: i can really only do the left side.
19. Can you blow smoke rings?: i don't smoke or let smoke get near me, so even if i could, i wouldn't
20. Can you blow spit bubbles?: yes, but they don't float off on their own or anything...
21. Can you cross your eyes?: yup!
22. Tattoos?: none yet. i want to eventually get one, but i don't know what or where. something small yet colorful in an area that won't hurt too much
23. Piercings and where?: i had my ears pierced when i was 8, but they closed up. after i had my appendectomy i had staples in my belly, so i said i had multiple belly piercings...
24. Do you make your bed daily?: only when my parents come or when i'm changing sheets
25. What goes on first, bra or underwear?: what's it to you? i don't care, whichever i feel like!
26. Which shoe goes on first?: right. i'm slightly obsessive-compulsive about that.
27. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone?: hehe yes... and in junior high i threw my friend's shoe at the ceiling, and it knocked a ceiling tile out of place... *giggle* those were the days...
28. On the average, how much money do you carry in your purse/wallet?: depends on how much i have. right now i think i have around $30.
29. What jewelry do you wear 24/7?: just my pentacle necklace i got at my first renfest 3 years ago
30. What's sexiest on a guy?: a BRAIN. and longish hair.
31. Would you rather be on time and look OK or 10 minutes late and look great?: i'm kinda anal about punctuality, and i don't care about appearances.
32. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?: twirl
33. How many cereals in your cabinet?: no cereal here, unless you count instant oatmeal
34. What utensils do you use to eat pizza?: my fingers
35. Do you cook?: sporadically, if my family asks me to or i feel like it. i had cooking my senior year of high school, and i loved it. the guys in my group didn't really want to cook, so they did the dishes, which worked because i HATE doing dishes and like cooking. we made some good stuff, the teacher was really nice, and i had fun joking around with the people in the class.
36. How often do you brush your teeth?: when they feel icky
37. How often do you shower/bathe? every morning (or afternoon if i wake up late)
38. How long does your shower last?: as long as it takes to soap up and shampoo
39. Hair drying method: i usually put it in a turban for a few minutes, brush it, and let it air dry.
40. Do you paint your nails?: hehe nooo, i'm always doing messy things with my hands (that didn't sound right...), and my hands are too shaky to control a brush very well. here i am an artist who can't paint her nails... not that i'd want to...
41. Do you swear?: occasionally, but i'm not a pottymouth
42. Do you ever spit?: well, you see, i have tourette syndrome (not the stereotypical case), so recently i've been spitting a lot. only in the bathroom or outside when nobody is around. i just can't stand the feel of saliva (now how will i ever kiss people?).
43. Do you pee in the shower?: ewwwww no! i go potty before showering!
IN AND AROUND.
44. The CD Player: recently it's been the hedwig and the angry inch soundtrack (i've been on a hedwig kick since earlier this year when i first saw it...), the south park "bigger, longer, and uncut" soundtrack, melissa etheridge's "skin" album, and the last cd i listened to was "from the choirgirl hotel" by tori amos
45. Person you talk most on the phone with: megan, i usually talk to her once or twice a week. i called her on saturday. when we're home i talk to laura a lot.
46. What colour is your bedroom?: white with a few posters
47. Do you use an alarm clock?: only if i need to wake up at a specific time. the bells wake me up at 8 or 9 every morning.
48. Name one thing you are obsessed with: one? just one? ok. my mannequin.
49. Have you ever skinny-dipped with the opposite sex?: eh... no... never skinny-dipped before, unless you count taking a bath...
50. Ever sunbathed nude?: nooooo...
51. Window seat or aisle?: window. for some reason, we always end up right on the wing.
52. What's your sleeping position?: fetal position on whichever side i feel like
53. What kind of bed do you like?: one that's the right height off the ground that doesn't creak (like the one i have at home - the slightest movement makes it groan uncontrollably because it's over 100 years old) that has a nice squishy mattress and 2 pillows. i prefer a double, but a twin works fine. NO bunk beds, i hate them!
54. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket?: if it's really hot, i just use a sheet
55. Do you snore?, sleepwalk? Or talk in your sleep?: i only snore when i have a cold, i think i've only sleepwalked once (i woke up curled around a big mirror on the guest room bed hehe), and i talk in my sleep occasionally. my sister is worse though - she yells in her sleep almost every night. last year i scared my roommate half to death... that was kinda funny...
56. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?: nah...
57. How about with the light on?: i can't sleep with the light on unless i'm absolutely exhausted
58. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on?: can't stand noises. that's why i hate this heater because it keeps me awake!
WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU..
59. Took a shower?: this morning
60. Watched Bambi: i dunno, 10 years ago?
61. Cried?: i don't know, 2 weeks ago? hey, that rhymed!
62. Talked on the phone?: saturday night with megan
63. Read a book?: well, there's a lot of class reading... but for fun, probably a month ago. i was reading a couple of the stories in "chicks and chained males" while waiting for my laundry to finish washing/drying.
64. Punched someone: probably last time i saw my sister, 2 weeks ago :)
65. Where do you see yourself in ten years?: typing away at my computer in my apartment, feeling anxious about being 29 and completely alone except for a cat, and trying to publish novels while working a crappy job
66. Who are you going to be married to?: my imaginary friend andy! we married when i was 14...
67. How many kids?: if i ever decide to have one, just a little girl, preferrably named amy (sure it's a common name, but i like it...)
68. Your profession or main occupation: hopefully a published author, but probably some minimum wage job
69. Future School: i think i'll just stop after i graduate from allegheny. i don't need a degree to WRITE, and i'm not sure why i'm here in the first place
70. What kind of house you want to own?: either a quiet apartment, a trailer (hehe...), a haunted mansion, or a CASTLE! i think small and big. no medium. no suburban giant house like the one i have now. too boring.