I'm probably not going to get around to doing dishes and cleaning up the pie-and-gravy-making fiasco in the kitchen and living room until Saturday though. I want to go to bed soon so I can get up and go to a park with people tomorrow morning and then go to the gun club with my dad and sister tomorrow. I kind of need to buy rat food, but there's no way I'm going shopping tomorrow (or this weekend, really), at least not in Monroeville. The traffic alone will be insane. Maybe I'll go to Leone's for rat food since they'll probably be a lot less crowded, though they don't have the kind I usually buy.
Things I'm thankful for:
- my wonderful cats Belle, Moccasin, and Dude, and my sweet little rat-puppies Emeril and Jiraiya
- I have a decent job
- I have my own place, and I can finally live alone like I've always wanted
- I have awesome friends, even though very few of them are local
- the amazing Zaiaka restaurant, and the sweetest little Indian woman ever, Meena (she left me a voice mail last night wishing me a happy Thanksgiving - ohhhhhhh she is so adorable)
- everything I have, from the food in the fridge to my laptop to the boxes and piles of random crap strewn around my house... I'm so lucky.