1. Do you like blue cheese?
not particularly, but I don't mind a little crumbled in stuff
2. Have you ever smoked?
I've never smoked anything, thankyouverymuch
3. Do you own a gun?
I have a plastic pistol floating around in my back seat (Rose freaked out when she found it, even though it's still in the packaging and couldn't seriously injure anyone anyway because it shoots little plastic pellets), and I used to have a BB gun, but it doesn't work any more (I found that out when Jesse tried to buy it from me). I might get another BB gun and set up a little target range in my basement, because riflery is fun (die, pieces of paper!)
4. What flavor kool-aid was your favorite as a kid?
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
due to my serious aversion to anything medical, I even get antsy taking my cats to the vet
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
7. Favorite Christmas movie?
despite my rampant dislike of most things associated with the holiday, I must say, "A Christmas Story" is one of the awesomest movies ever
8. Favorite thing to drink in the morning?
I generally don't eat or drink in the morning, but juice and tea are fine
9. Can you really do push-ups?
I don't think I've ever been able to do one (I can't do backbends or splits either)
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
I don't wear jewelry, so I only have a couple pieces lying around that I never wear... so I don't have a favorite
11. Favorite hobby?
12. Do you have A.D.D.?
I haven't been diagnosed, but my attention span is shorter than me
13. What's the one trait you hate about yourself?
I suck at communicating
14. What's your middle name?
"It starts with E..."
"...and ends with shut up!"
15. Name three thoughts at this exact moment:
a) note to self, go to Pat Catan's after work and get one of those little compartmentalized wooden box thingies with a glass cover and a 24 x 36 poster frame
b) whoah, my knuckles are all dry and cracked and slightly bloody (maybe I should try to find moisturizing hand soap, since I can't stand lotiony things)
c) get out of my head, ABBA songs!
16. Name 3 things you drink regularly:
a) iced tea
17. How many siblings do you have?
18. Current "hate"?
how most people become complete idiots when their hearts (and/or hormones) get in the way
19. Place to be?
20. How did you bring in the new year?
watching TV, curled up on the couch with my kitties (I would have done something more interesting, but I was socially burned out and on day 2 of a cold)
21. Where would you like to go?
22. Name three people who might complete this:
Suck, My, and Dick
23. Do you own slippers?
my grandma knit me some for Christmas
24. What shirt are you wearing right now?
my Maui sweatshirt, and I think I'm wearing a Springfest t-shirt underneath
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
I've never tried that, but I don't think I'd be crazy about sleeping on satin. Flannel is better.
26. Can you whistle?
27. Favorite color?
28. Would you like to be a pirate?
I like to think I would, but I get bored and antsy if I'm on a boat for more than 20 minutes or so (says the daughter of a Navy captain/boat geek)
29. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't sing in the shower (the car is my special singing place, and I think the last song I sang in the car was "The Christians and the Pagans," by Dar Williams)
30. Favorite girl's name?
I don't know, I like a lot of long, archaic-sounding names
31. Favorite boy's name?
32. What's in your pocket right now?
my key chain with my pocket knife and USB drive
33. Last thing that made you laugh?
I sprinkled some catnip on the scratching board last night. Yarmulke and Bouncer were so high, it was hilarious. Bouncer goes into hyperdrive when she's stoned (she's really energetic to begin with, so she just goes apeshit), and she and Yarmulke were wrestling wildly and covered in catnip until they got tired and decided to curl up with the scratching board and make out with it
34. What vehicle do you drive?
green 2002 Toyota Echo
35. Worst injury you've ever had?
I broke my collar bone when I was 1 1/2. I had been jumping on my parents' bed and must have jumped/fallen off.
36. Do you love where you live?
37. How many TV's do you have in your house?
two, but one is Rose's and is just sitting in the green room, not hooked up
38. Who is your loudest friend?
39. Do you have any pets?
Yarmulke the white/gray Jewcat, Bouncer the crazy light orange tabby, and Emeril the black/white rat
40. Does someone have a crush on you?
a few that I know of, and it's weird, and they should probably have their heads checked
41. Your favorite book(s)?
Jean Auel's "Clan of the Cave Bear" series, JK Rowling's Harry Potter series, the one I'm taking forever to write...
42. Do you collect anything?
all sorts of random crap, like yarn, My Little Ponies, various craft supplies, Pez dispensers, etc.
43. Favorite sports teams?
although I'm not crazy about sports, I'm a Red Sox fan by blood
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? "Happy Phantom," by Tori Amos