Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!! Then share with 25 others!
1. Did you date someone from your school?
never dated in high school
2. Did you marry someone from your high school?
never married either
3. Did you car pool to school?
I took the bus
4. What kind of car did you have?
uh, my mom's minivan
5. What kind of car do you have now?
6. Its Friday night. Football games or Party?
Neither! Half the time, I'd be at home, playing computer games.
7. It is Saturday night?
It is? No it isn't, it's Tuesday morning. Anyway, Saturday nights were pretty much the same.
8. What kind of job did you have in high school?
I'd occasionally do office stuff for my dad
9. What kind of job do you have now?
theoretically, I'm a technical editor for Enercon
10. Were you a party animal?
11. Were you considered a flirt?
12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
13. Were you a nerd?
yes, though I've only gotten nerdier over the years
14. Did you get suspended or expelled?
15. Can you sing the fight song?
16. Who was/were your favorite teacher?
Ms. Bryson, she was awesome
17. Where did you sit during lunch?
at a table in the cafeteria... I know I usually sat with Megan and Greta that year, and I can't remember who else sat with us
18. What was your school's full name?
Franklin Regional Senior High School
19. What year did you graduate?
20. What was your school mascot?
21. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
22. Did you have fun at Prom?
I never went
23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
I never went
24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?
Eeep, it's in 2 years. I'm so old. Yeah, I'll probably go to this one. I have a plan, too. I'm going to find a couple of really hot, ridiculously flaming 18-year-old guys to go with me, it'll be faaaaaabulous.
25. Do you still talk to people from school?
Yeah, I'm still friends with several people, though the only person I see on a regular basis is Laura (since everyone else either moved out of state or fell off the face of the earth)
Clearly I didn't have the "typical" high school experience, but senior year was probably the best for me, since I took mostly electives, I had some awesome friends, and by that point, most of the bully types left me alone. The whole appendicitis ordeal at the very end really sucked, though.