I looked at undead boy and suddenly knew he wanted revenge. I was worried that he'd be after me and try to kill me, since I was playing the "sister," even though it was apparently the friends who had done the raping/murdering/chopping. I took a good look at the boy and suddenly realized he looked a lot like Rico from Hannah Montana, only his hair was light brown. Apparently his mother came home, and he was talking to her while she was out of the room. He kept grabbing knives and stuff, and I was standing there thinking he was going to stab me or something. I wondered what it would feel like to die. But he acted like he didn't see me, and he was just moving things around. Then he was walking around this house, talking to everyone (apparently I was one of the only people who knew what had happened to him), and not really acting like a zombie. But I knew he was just biding his time. There was also apparently a little zombie dog that looked like Nancy's dog Cody, and it just skulked around growling. I wanted to ask zombie boy something about his role in this movie we were apparently in. Also, the guy who plays Oliver from Hannah Montana was in it, and I was talking to him.
I got impatient waiting for him to kill me, so I finally called Rose and asked her what happened. She said "he killed them all," but apparently someone managed to shoot him and take him down. I asked about the zombie dog too. Apparently the dog survived and is waiting, alone in the house, just growling and being a zombie. I was still worried about the zombie dog when the dream ended. And then I had another dream that part of my house was like some sort of shoe store, and I wanted to call the shoe company and tell them to take all their crap out of my house, because I needed the space.
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
I'd say the water bill just because it's the only bill I don't pay online, and then I have to write a check and go to the post office and stuff.
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
Uh, I don't think I've ever had a romantic dinner.
3. What do you really want to be doing right now?
not have to get up in the morning so I can loaf around playing video games all night... I'm too sore from taming the jungle yesterday to do anything else
4. How many colleges did you attend?
technically I only enrolled in one, though I was in the pre-college art program at CMU for years and took a writing workshop at Manhattanville College
5. How many did you graduate from?
6. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
it was clean and ok to wear to the office (I really need to do laundry)
7. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
I giggle a little on the inside any time someone calls it "gas." Because I'm so mature. Also, why do they call it gas? Sure, it's short for gasoline, but it's totally a liquid. Anyway, gas prices. They went down. Yay!
8. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
urgh, snooze button...
9. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
mmm, warm bed...
10. Do you miss being a child?
I still consider myself one, though people constantly try to prove otherwise. Nyah nyah nyah poo poo, you can't get me!
11. What errand/chore do you despise?
anything involving cleaning
12. Get up early or sleep in?
I hate mornings, and I love sleeping in
13. Have you found real love yet?
I have two little snugglebugs, and that's all I need
14. Favorite lunch meat?
lunch meat is gross
15. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
I try to avoid Wal-Mart, and I usually only go if I decide I urgently need something and it's after 10 pm. It depends on what I need.
16. Beach or lake?
17. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
No, but marriage has really gone downhill in the last few decades, and the divorce rate is insane. I also think marriage is only one of MANY lifestyle options, and it's not right for a lot of people (and a lot of couples). Also, it should be available to all consenting adults.
18. Sopranos or Desperate Housewives?
I've never seen Sopranos, and I've only seen like two episodes of Desperate Housewives... so I guess the latter?
19. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
Paula Deen, because the food would be spectacular and she's hilarious
20. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
yes... more than once...
21. Ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
22. Ring tone?
a midi version of the Queen of Night's aria
23. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
uh... Denmark? Iceland?
24. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go?
I think the only time I was ever in California was that one Halloween when I was like 5, and I was dressed as an elephant. We were at the airport on the way to or from Washington, and I went around trick-or-treating in the airport. My memories are kind of fuzzy though. That's all I remember of California. But I don't know where I'd want to go in California... maybe San Francisco, because of the raging gay community (fag hag heaven). And then I could see that house where they filmed "Full House."
25. Do you go to church?
26. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship?
ahhhhhhh no relationship, thanks... I'm insane enough without someone else driving me even crazier... I'd start a new career if it didn't involve the job-hunting process, because that is HELL. If someone said to me, "Hey, I'll pay you more than what you're making to edit stuff, and you don't even have to move," I'd totally jump on it.
27. How old are you?
I'll be 26 in 13 days
28. Do you have a go-to person?
not really... there are a couple people I go to for certain situations, but it depends... I usually just try to deal with stuff by myself, if not blow it off completely
29. Are you where you want to be in life?
I'd rather have a book out by now, but that's my own damn fault for being lazy and not finishing the novel I've been writing since I rode my pet protoceratops to school.
30. Growing up, what were your favorite cartoons?
I never grew up, but I did (and do!) love cartoons. I used to love the cartoons my parents wouldn't let me watch (Ren and Stimpy and Beavis and Butthead), and I once got up at like 3 am to watch a 2 Stupid Dogs marathon. I basically watched whatever was on, even though I didn't watch much TV (my parents really restricted it and even cut the cable for like 10 years)
31. What about you do you think has changed the most?
probably being open to new experiences... I tend to get stuck in ruts, but I'm more interested in trying new things than I used to be. Like Ethiopian food, which is AMAZING and holy crap, that was in like January and I suddenly want more but it's after midnight, dammit...
32. Looking back at high school, were they the best years of your life?
NO. NO NO NO NO NO. The best years of my life were when I was an only child. Plus, I vaguely remember them, so I can tune out all the crap!
33. Are there times you still feel like a kid?
I always feel like a kid.
34. Did you ever own troll dolls?
I was obsessed with them and had several. My friend Karen and I would have troll weddings on the bus. My favorite was this blue-haired troll with a caveman costume.
35. Did you have a pager?
36. Where was the hang out spot when you were a teenager?
I usually just hung out in my room, alone... like I do now
37. Who do you think impacted your life the most?
uh, a lot of people... too many to name
38. Was there a teacher or authority figure that stood out for you?
Ms Bryson was awesome!
39. Do you tell stories that start with “when I was your age”?
I find myself doing that with my younger friends a lot, and then I feel like a crotchety old fart
40. What is the last beverage you consumed?