Leave a comment to this post and here's what you'll get from me:
1. something random about you
2. which color makes me think of you
3. my fondest memory of you
4. what animal you remind me of
5. a question about something I've always wondered about you
6. my favorite thing about you
7. my least favorite thing about you
8. encouragement to post this on your journal
[skipping the tagging schtuff]
1) What song are you currently addicted to?
I've been leaving my iPod on shuffle, so nothing really at the moment, but I sing along with Abba a lot...
2) What books are you currently reading?
The Hobbit (Tolkien)
Anansi Boys (Gaiman)
and a couple random free downloads on my iPod Kindle app
3) What was the last movie you saw?
How to Train Your Dragon (awesome!)
4) ZOMBIES OR ROBOTS:
Personally, I'd rather have a robot, so it could clean my house. However, I like zombie movies and video games better, and they're more interesting. So it depends.
5) Cats or dogs?
I like 'em both, but I swing towards cats.
6) What's your current fandom/obsession/addiction?
Pokemon SoulSilver, I've been playing it obsessively.
7) Do you love to use ALL-CAPS?
ONLY IN A NON-SERIOUS WAY WHEN I'M PRETENDING TO YELL AT PEOPLE
8) What side of the bed do you sleep on?
currently the left side, it's closer to the door
9) What kind of weather do you like best?
10) What was the last thing you bought?
a pack of BB gun targets
11) Would you rather date a good singer, or a good cook?
I'd rather be single, but it would be great to have a good cook around (or at least someone willing to clean up after I cook)
12) If you could speak any language (including that of animals, plants, rainbows, whatever floats your boat), what would it be?
I'd like to be able to communicate with animals better. I think I communicate fairly well with them already, but there is that language barrier, and it would be interesting to carry on a conversation with some of them. Like elephants, dolphins, cats, and other smart animals. And I'd tell Galahad, "If you're going to be bulimic, lean over the trash can, or at least retch on the kitchen floor. But for crying out loud, QUIT PUKING ON THE CARPET! IT'S NO FUN TO CLEAN UP, AND IT LEAVES STAINS!" (I wanted to ditch the carpet and just have the hardwood floors underneath it, and Galahad's bulimia issue just makes me want to do it sooner. Arrgh...)
13) What do you do to change your mood?
play video games, watch fun movies/musicals, eat, sleep
14) What was the last meal you ate?
Uh, if by "meal" you mean something that isn't just a few snack-type things thrown together, I went to McDonald's yesterday and got chicken selects, fries, and an iced tea. I'm not proud of that, but the plumber was over at my house, so I knew the water would be off, and I couldn't just heat something frozen without washing my hands first.
15) Do you want to learn another language?
16) Five things you can't live without.
kitties, internet access (yes, it's sad), food, sleep, and games
17) Find the closest book currently sitting near you and flip to page 54. What is the first sentence of the second paragraph?
"The Hesperides were supposedly the daughters of Hesperus, the evening star." (The Ultimate Encyclopedia of Mythology)
18) What's something you'd like to say to someone right now?
I miss the old you. I feel like I don't know you any more, and you've done a complete 180. I mean, in some ways, you've changed for the better, but you've just become a completely different person, and I don't deal well with change. But I'm glad you're happy, and that's what matters.
19) What are you looking forward to?
friends visiting me this month, going to Lidia's for my birthday, War Practice
20) What is playing out of your speakers, right now?
nothing, they're turned off