- someday i'm going to go to a protestant service and a catholic mass just to see what the heck is so different about them. i've been to both, but i haven't been to a catholic mass since 6th grade (ahhh, catholic school...) and never paid attention when i went, so i'll have to go and take notes. i just want to know what all this bickering between religions is about. the protestant/catholic feud started hundreds of years ago, when the church split and people were slaughtered mercilessly for their beliefs, and it still continues today, even though people aren't burning at the stake any more. for crying out loud, it's basically the same religion even though people practice it differently! leave each other alone!
- i want to build snow people! but i have stuff to do. drat. maybe this weekend.
- be very careful when carrying leftover seafood. clam sauce will make your clothes stinky.
- i am the duchess of dork!
- corrupting relatives is FUN! a couple nights ago uncle clarke and aunt cathie took katie and me back to our hotel room and i showed them my sketchbook. afterwards, we let them listen to our music. cathie was grooving to "sweet transvestite" (hehehe), i introduced clarke to tori amos (he really likes her, so he MUST have good taste in music), they both liked hedwig (it seems like everyone loves "wig in a box," even people who don't really like hedwig. even my mom likes it!), and cathie now thinks my dad is really weird because of the mix cd i made him.
- if you suspect you're allergic to scallops, DON'T EAT EVEN ONE, because you'll have a bad tummy ache the next day.
- on the other hand, the china palace restaurant in monroeville is wonderful, and if you live in the area and haven't been there, GO because the food is excellent.