1. Who did you last get angry with? probably myself because i'm lazy and addicted to the computer
2. What is your weapon of choice? i like minerva (my sword) and nifty-looking daggers, but i'm currently using my fists in the d&d game (and man, they're powerful!)
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex? only if he was annoying me or something, i have hit guys and i'll probably hit them again
4. How about of the same sex? well, i hit my sister all the time (she always starts it though)
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you? i don't know. last night kaitlyn yelled at me for never having my door open, does that count?
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily? i can hold grudges for decades, though if people sincerely apologize, i'm willing to forgive
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time? just a few minor hygiene things like washing my face (i hate doing it, and isn't showering enough?)
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up? gee, i don't know. i woke up at 1:45 on wednesday, that was pretty late
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't: there are 4 people i still need to write letters to: pop pop, grandma, darkestfaerie, and my friend maigan who said she'd send me a copy of "shock treatment" if i wrote to her
4. What is the last lame excuse you made? i make excuses to myself all the time, but to others? well, yesterday i told kaitlyn that my door is always closed because i don't want to annoy my neighbors with the same music over and over. the real reason is because i like to shut myself away from the world and indulge in computer games all day.
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through (one of the long ones...)? not all the way through. they're stupid.
6. When was the last time you got a good workout in? gosh, i haven't been fencing in a long time. probably january.
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today? it doesn't have a snooze button. i need a new one, mine is crappy.
1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice? yuppie beverage? you mean like snapple? i don't drink those. i stick to apple juice and orange gatorade.
2. Meat eaters: white meat or dark meat? white
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event? a tiny sip of vodka that burned my throat and made me cough for several minutes. i decided never to do that again.
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company? ye gods, no. diet is "die" with a t.
5. Do you have an issue with your weight? no, i'm fat and happy. i could use some exercise, but i don't think i need to lose weight, even though my parents think i do
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods? i like candy. and salty cheesy things. no spicy stuff unless it's really mild spicy.
7. Have you ever looked at a small housepet or child and thought, "LUNCH"? not that i know of...
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)? ummm... only a few, either because i was living with them at the moment (you know, camp and roommates...), happened to see them in the locker room, or they were little kids who couldn't care less who saw them naked.
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)? not counting physicians and family, probably nobody, unless you count those "i'll show you mine if you show me yours" childhood adventures with the opposite sex
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation? ummm... only if it's particularly noticeable...
4. Have you "done it"? done what? i've done lots of things, like eating ice cream, walking around london by myself in the rain, playing with barbies...
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice? i have to pick a gender? hmmm... with guys, maybe the chest, with girls maybe the belly if they HAVE a belly, not just this inverted thing with ribs that seems to be fashionable...
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute? not that i know of...
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy? when i did the novum thing a couple times last year they tested us for pregnancy first. i've never been sexually active, so that was never a worry.
1. How many credit cards do you own? no credit cards (and i wish those companies would leave me alone!) but i have a debit card
2. What's your guilty pleasure store? hehe ebay, if that counts as a store
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it? use it to pay off bills and rent and stuff and help my friends out
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous? well, rich since fame isn't everything, though i'd really like to be a well-known author...
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks? yes, as long as it wasn't draining and left me time to write
6. Have you ever stolen anything? not in a long, long time, but yes... just gum and things when i was 7...
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive? around 450, i think
1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of? maybe the play i wrote with megan that had a public reading, that was pretty neat
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of? probably getting in to allegheny... apparently it's tough to get in, but i somehow made it in with my less-than-super grades
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life? publish stuff and make money from it.
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place? nope, it's still something to be proud of. i have a second place spelling bee trophy from 4th grade, and my "squishy day" story came in second in a contest in high school
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors? yup
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score? i don't think so. that's wrong.
7. What did you do today that you're proud of? nothing yet
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own? gee, i don't know. if i like something that someone else has, i don't really covet it or anything...
2. Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with? hmmm, i don't know. kathy had a pretty cool room...
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be? why would i want to do that? if i was someone else, who would be me? but if i could hack into someone else's mind, it would probably be jk rowling's so i could learn how to write something that the whole world goes crazy over
4. Have you ever been cheated on? no
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own? i used to. and i still wish my hair was 6 inches longer.
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself? maybe some kind of musical ability
7. Do you wish you'd come up with this survey? no, but i like the concept. it reminds me of those musicals megan wrote a long time ago (my favorite was "gluttony: the musical," since i got to dump george in the trash can and megan got her mouth glued shut)
8. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin? sloth!
9. Least favorite? lust or anger
1. What religion do you follow? i'm an eclectic solitary wiccan, and i'm perfectly happy that way
2. What religion were you raised as? episcopalian (known to some as "catholic lite," though i like to call it "diet catholic")
3. Do you believe that forgiveness is a religious property, or a human property? human, but some religions encourage it
4. Do you believe in magic? yes, i've used it before, and it works. i don't practice magic very often, usually only for healing purposes, but it's very effective.
5. What was the last promise you broke? i promised myself i'd be productive today and i've already broken that
6. Have you ever said the words to a prayer and not meant it? yeah, back in catholic school when they made us pray the rosary. i thought mary was wonderful, and i really respected her (and still do), but i wasn't so sure about the rest of the religion
7. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect? nobody is truly "perfect," but everyone has their good qualities. some people are just better people than others (in terms of personality and stuff, like mr. rogers. he was an outstanding person.)
1. Did you get everything you wanted over the last holiday season? i got a digital camera which was all i asked for, and i got some cool stuff too. so i'm satisfied.
2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for? to be published! and sell books!
3. Do you let yourself get your hopes up for something even if you know that there is a large chance of failure? yes, and then i get really disappointed. oh well.
4. Do you believe in magic? i already answered this.
5. Have you ever bought a lottery ticket? just once, when megan and i went to giant eagle during alpha and we decided to get tickets for the heck of it. i didn't win anything though.
6. Do you gamble? not often, occasionally i'll make miniscule bets with people
7. Have you ever had something called off on account of bad weather, but then gone ahead and done it anyway? maybe, i don't know
1. What causes do you support? RAINN
2. What causes have you given money or time to? RAINN and some random volunteer stuff
3. Have you ever worked in a soup kitchen or done another kind of outreach for the homeless? hmmm, i don't think so
4. Would you ever consider joining the Peace Corps, Amnesty International, or another travel-inherent worldwide charity group? no, i don't like traveling unless i'm familiar with the place i'm going and i know people there
5. Do you give money to the homeless on the street? i tend to avoid places where homeless people are
6. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like rent or food? yeah, sometimes i'll buy a friend dinner or something if she doesn't have the money.
7. What's the greatest extent you've gone to help a friend in need? hmmm... i'm not sure. probably just being as good a friend as i can
1. What are you most afraid of? vampires, getting a terminal illness, or one of my friends dying
2. What did you do today that was really brave? nothing yet
3. Who is your favorite superhero, and why? i don't know, i'm not a fan of traditional superheros. i like vash the stampede from "trigun" because he tried not to kill people, and he cried a lot. i want to hug him.
4. Would you put your life in danger to rescue someone? depends on who the person is. if it's a good friend or a really nice person, definitely. if it's some mean jerk, i might toss them a flotation device and call for help, but that's it
5. If you were to face the Wizard, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart? more courage. i have enough brains and heart.
6. Have you ever gotten stage fright? not really, i've been in plays and stuff before but i only get a little nervous.
7. Do you consider yourself to be a leader or a follower? i'm independant
1. Have you ever been summoned for jury duty? not yet
2. If they reinstituted the draft (for both genders), would you go, or would find some way out of it? find a way out, there's no way i'll participate in a war
3. Do you support capital punishment (the death penalty)? no, you have no right to take another's life, no matter what, unless it's to preserve your own life
4. Do you believe that Dubya is rightfully President of the USA? fuck politics. i don't care.
5. What was your favorite media circus trial? they're all stupid. but i enjoyed making fun of clinton during the monica lewinsky scandal
6. Have you ever written a letter to a politician? just a couple emails... i don't want to talk about it.
1. What do you have the hardest time moderating yourself on? computer games, definitely
2. Do you collect anything? yeah, lots of stuff, like pez dispensers and ganesha statues
3. Are you addicted to anything? yes, 95% of my addictions are related to electronics
4. Have you ever put anything on layaway or used an installment plan? no, that's silly. if i'm going to pay for something, i want to pay for it all at once.
5. What's your preferred method of paying for things? cash or debit card
6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do: be mean to people in junior high
7. Do you feel that you obsess over things? all the time
1. Who is the wisest person you know? my grandma
2. Have you ever participated in a vigil? yeah, there was one the night of september 11, 2001. i had only been to college for a few weeks, suddenly there was a national tragedy, and everyone assembled at brooks circle and people spoke out. i'll never forget it.
3. Do you take advice when it's given? only if i agree with it
4. What area are you wisest in? i don't know. some people say i'm really insightful. i'm also good at seeing through people, and i'm a good judge of character.
5. Do you drive defensively? i'm just passive. i let people go ahead of me all the time.
6. Have you ever had unprotected sex outside of marriage? i'm a virgin, of course not
7. What did you learn today? not very much, considering that i haven't really done anything yet
8. And of course, what is your favorite heavenly virtue? maybe prudence
9. Least favorite? maybe temperance, since i don't seem to possess it